Click To

RSS Print Advertising - Google News

Engadget

Pheedo Blog

Jonas Martinsson - Blog

Marketing in a Web 2.0 World

Friday, November 9, 2007

Free The Feed! (Full RSS Feeds)

Like most rational people I hate partial RSS feeds! I say Free The Feeds! Imagine if a news newspaper had little links on the front page saying "Go to Page 2 to see the Headline!" No one would buy that paper. The same with Partial RSS feeds. I'm not buying it. What I do buy is a site like Engadget's full RSS feed with Rich Content and great photos that is why I feature them here on my blog. Free the feeds by inserting Ads into the RSS feeds the same way you insert any other content. I guess the powers that be at Feedburner and other sites don't see it that way because pratically every RSS feed I check out is a partial feed that I don't spend my time with.

I'll say it again FREE THE FEED!

No comments: